October 7, 2014 in Uncategorized
Check out the latest compilation album from The Wideboys!
October 7, 2014 in Uncategorized
Check out the latest compilation album from The Wideboys!
|1. Flashlight (Feat. Ellie Goulding) – DJ Fresh|
|2. Turn Down for What – DJ Snake & Lil Jon|
|3. Chimes – Hudson Mohawke|
|4. Get Low (Taxman Remix) – Dillon Francis & DJ Snake|
|5. I Wanna Feel (Brookes Brothers Remix) – SecondCity|
|6. My Love (Feat. Jess Glynne) (Sigma Remix) – Route 94|
|7. Half Light (Feat. Tom Cane) – Wilkinson|
|8. Always (Feat. Alana) (Friction Remix) – MK|
|9. I Got U (Feat. Jax Jones) (High Contrast Remix) – Duke Dumont|
|10. Want My Love (Feat. Elisabeth Troy) – Metrik|
|11. Forest Fires (Feat. Etherwood) – Fred V & Grafix|
|12. Way We Are (Feat. Melissa Steel) (174 Mix) – Kove|
|13. Every Little Word (Fred V & Grafix Remix) – MNEK|
|14. Holding Onto Heaven (Kove Remix) – Foxes|
|15. Scatter (Feat. Total Science) – Friction|
|16. Stepped Outside – Loadstar|
|17. Don’t Let Me Go (Feat. Amy Pearson) – The Prototypes|
|18. INeedU – Rockwell|
|19. Bounce Wid It (Feat. Dre Rock) – Daahype|
|20. Welcome to My Disco (Feat. Lady Chann) (Majestic’s Skank Out Mix) – Micky Slim & Wideboys|
|21. If You Wait (Shy FX Remix) – London Grammar|
|22. Remedy (DANK Remix) – Therese|
|1. Addicted to You (David Guetta Remix) – Avicii|
|2. Gecko – Oliver Heldens|
|3. Tremor – Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike & Martin Garrix|
|4. Bad (Feat. Vassy) – David Guetta & Showtek|
|5. Avaritia – deadmau5|
|6. Make U Bounce (Feat. Little Nikki) (Manhattan Clique Remix) – DJ Fresh vs TC|
|7. Deeper Love Reloaded (Stadium Remix) – Wideboys vs Ruff Driverz|
|8. Stampede – Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs DVBBS & Borgeous|
|9. Wasted (Feat. Matthew Koma) – Tiësto|
|10. Ping Pong (Hardwell Remix) – Armin Van Buuren|
|11. Bleed – Timmy Trumpet & SCNDL|
|12. Never Say Never (Mark Knight Remix) – Basement Jaxx|
|13. Intoxicate (Stadium Remix) – Wideboys & Cathy Burton|
|14. Every Night – Lane 8|
|15. Stay High (Feat. Hippie Sabotage) (Habits Remix) – Tove Lo|
|16. The Touch – Grum|
|17. Discopolis – Freemasons|
|18. You Too – Para One|
|19. We’re Forever (Feat. Marc Benjamin) – Laidback Luke|
|20. Bright Lights – Syn Cole|
|21. Satisfy – Nero|
|22. My Way (Feat. Clare Evers) – Project Bassline|
|1. Pushing On – Oliver $ & Jimi Jules|
|2. Hideaway (Gorgon City Remix) – Kiesza|
|3. Here for You (Feat. Laura Welsh) – Gorgon City|
|4. Touch (Three Bar Remix) – Shift K3Y|
|5. Stay With Me (Wilfred Giroux Remix) – Sam Smith|
|6. Blk & Blu (Feat. Ed Thomas) – Chase and Status|
|7. Music Is Calling – Wideboys & Chrom3|
|8. Close – Sub Focus|
|9. Changes (Bontan Remix) – Faul & Wad Ad vs. Pnau|
|10. West Coast (MK Remix) – Lana Del Rey|
|11. One More Day (Stay With Me) – Example|
|12. Hot Minute (Feat. Jessica Wilde) – Whey Baq|
|13. Still (Richy Ahmed Remix) – Katy B|
|14. Drop the Funk – A Skillz & Nick Thayer|
|15. Push the Feeling On 2014 – Nightcrawlers vs DJ S.K.T|
|16. Games (Feat. K Stewart) – TCTS|
|17. Sky High (Feat. Youngman) (DubRocca) – Nvoy|
|18. Just Friends (Feat. Brendan Reilly) (Toyboy & Robin Remix) – Essess|
|19. Patterns (Feat. Lianne La Havas) – Tourist|
|20. Come Like This – NAPT & Roska|
|21. Pathfinder (Atari Era Remix) – Wideboys|
|22. Let’s Take It Back (Feat. Zoe Kypri) (Majestic PD Bootleg Remix) – Preditah|
September 10, 2014 in Uncategorized
|Wideboys Present Crucial Cuts – Volume 3
(World Wide Phonographics) (WWP015)
Release Date – 22nd September – BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE / 6th October ALL STORES
The third instalment of Crucial Cuts explodes on to the airways and into clubland with a monstrous Collaborative effort after Volume 1 &2 had support across Radio1, Kiss, Capital, Rinse etc.
Wideboys, Hannah Jacques, Project Bassline, Clare Evers,
Hannah Jacques vs The Wideboys – “Best Of Me”, Radio 1 originally picked up on Hannah’s talent as she took part in and won the BBC Radio1 DJ competition which had previously landed Danny Howard a residency on the station. Multi talented as a producer and DJ, Hannah now shows off further talents by dropping her amazing vocal talents on this belting Ibiza groover.
Project Bassline ft Clare Evers –“My Way” Previous Jack Beats & Herve collaborators PB drop this mammoth and extremely current slice of Club music, Wonderlush’s Clare Evers provides the perfect delivery and attitude for the lyrics. Fans of Tchami and Oliver Helden’s take note.
Whey Baq ft Jessica Wilde “Hot Minute” , multiple eyes are watching both these artists after Whey Baq’s recent signing to Steve Mac’s Motion label and Tommie Sunshine’s Brooklyn Fire label. Jessica, fresh of the back of signing to Tough Love’s label and also providing toplines for Rudimental & Emeli Sande show she is a force to be reckoned with. Deep & Bumpy House.
DaaHype ft Dre Rock – “Bounce Wid It” – DaaHype has recently produced official remixes for Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea, now drops a disgusting trap monster with Dre Rock’s US Flavours spitting the bars.
June 23, 2014 in Uncategorized
June 4, 2014 in Uncategorized
Grab it here! www.beatport.com/release/swag/1304857
“The amazingly talented Wonderlush drop their first single from their highly anticipated debut album on the ever expanding World Wide Phonographics.”
Already stirring musical taste buds both UK & Stateside from those in the know.
Package features an awesome set of remixes including a refreshing Summer garage mix from the Wideboys.
‘The UK Mothership has landed at last. The UK’s very own P-Funk group are AMAZING. The Album is packed with future P-Funk classics. Set for HUGE things, there’s a big industry buzz on them &
rightly so. Remember where you’ve heard them first!’ -Craig Charles (BBC 6)
“Hot tip for 2014 ? Our very own authentic P-Funk group Wonderlush! I’ve heard their Album and it’s unbelievable! Watch for the stir they are about to cause’. Snowboy- Blues & Soul Magazine.
“A breathlessly exciting rush of a record, packed full of sublimely melodic moments. Wonderlush are truly on the loose. A Superslick Funk Machine’ Nick Wells- iBass magazine.
‘Keep that Funk alive’ – Bootsy Collins (Parliament/James Brown)
‘We really appreciate Wonderlush on the bill, the BBC officially love them!’-
Linda Serk (BBCIntroducing/Broadcast Journalist)
‘Wooohoooo! It sounds fantastic! Love where it’s coming from! Yeaaaaah!’ -Jocelyn Brown
‘Freshest thing we have heard in a long, long time!’ – Wideboys (Kiss Fm / Multi Platinum Selling producers)
‘Wonderlush due to support George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic in July 2014!’
Short story bio:
In the wreckage of musical devastation on planet earth 2014, two star blazed electronic soul pilgrims could be seen falling through the invisible ocean known as Earth’s atmosphere…
It was immediately clear that a collective of humans who inhabited this planet were blissfully unaware and had almost forgotten the Funk…
Where were the jaw dropping vocals, anthemic 80’s synth melodies, talkboxes & vocoders, femme fatale
vocalists (with enormous BIG HAIR) and thundersome (yes that is a word) BASSLINES to power entire galaxies?
Bursting forth with a shared vision of creativity to uplift the old and fuse the new….Wonderlush bring you…Electro P-Funk!
Electro P-Funk band Wonderlush have had their music played internationally on Keeping Up with the Kardashians Australian & US TV and have gained Radio support from the Craig Charles Funk & Soul Show, BBC Radio 6, Kiss FM, BBC Introducing & BBC Berks. They are supporting Craig Charles
Funk & Soul show live and in July 2014 have been asked to open the show for the funk legend George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic in London. Their debut Album sampler is grabbing attention & support from a host of new followers including their influences & peers – FDeluxe (Prince), Wendy & Lisa (Prince, Heroes tv series), Bootsy Collins (Parliament/James Brown)& Soul legend Jocelyn Brown.
Wonderlush is made up of Punkpappa (Mobo Award Winner) & Ms Evers featuring some of Londons finest musicians.
February 26, 2014 in Uncategorized
Join the Wonderlush Remix Competition for our label World Wide Phonographics https://soundcloud.com/wideboys/sets/wonderlush-swag-remix now on soundcloud
Remix Competition for the Group Wonderlush on their new signing to Wideboys label World Wide Phonographics
Remix Competition Starts 26th February 2014 closes 22nd March 2014
Wonderlush “SWAG” Competition Rules
1. Entries must be submitted by midnight on the 23/03/2014 – no entries after this date will be accepted.
2. Entries must be uploaded to the Wideboys dropbox on Soundcloud as 320kbps Mp3
3. One Entry Per Person
4. Entries must not contain any samples from other compositions and must be 100% composed by entrant.
5. Winner will be announced 26/03/2012
6. Prize – official release on World Wide Phonographics / Zentek Records, 1 years subscription to Wideboys promo mailing list, £50 cash, Wideboys goodybag.
7. All styles of music accepted and you can use as little or as much of the stems as you like.
8. Winner agrees to sign over all rights of the remix to Wideboys ltd to promote the remix on all formats subject to contract.
9. All rights of the remix to include stems and parts remain the property of Wideboys ltd and entrant holds no rights to promote, sell, offer for free download.
10. Entrant must be over 18 or have permission from parent or guardian.
11. By downloading these stems you agree to all terms above.
12. Entries to be uploaded as a 320 mp3 to email@example.com
Good luck and thanks for entering!
Follow Wonderlush at www.facebook.com/wonderlushmusicpage
November 4, 2013 in Uncategorized
Fresh from djing on Example’s sell out arena tour and high profile gigs around the World, “Jump Around” producer, Micky Slim returns to the studio with a gigantic collaboration with the Wideboys. Having recently
released tracks on Laidback Luke’s Mixmash, Ministry of Sound Australia & Mistajam’s Speakerbox, and remixing
Calvin Harris, Fedde Le Grand & Dizzee Rascal, Micky thought it was high time to drop a festival anthem.
Hooking up with the multi award winning producers The Wideboys could not of come at a better time. They recently sold over 1 million copies of their “Addicted to Bass” compilation albums with Ministry of Sound, toured the World on their Summer tour and remixed a who’s who of the music industry.
Bringing in the amazing dancehall talents of Chanelle Williams aka Lady Chann completed the A team trio. Chann grew up on the World End’s Estate (Chelsea) and has grafted her way with determination, hard work and enormous talent to be a carnival favourite and Danchall royalty. Already given the nod of approval by Sticky, Toddla T, Durrty Goodz & Gappy Ranx, the boys jumped at the chance to get together and agreed with the words of the Guardian “She should bash men with Bashment.”
Mixing Old Skool pianos with Dance hall snares , Disgusting Sub Bass with Garage grooves and Big room house “Welcome to My Disco” is an amalgamation of sounds with a distinctly British flavour that will be tearing up sound systems and the airwaves for the foreseeable future!
November 4, 2013 in Releases
Addicted to Bass and The Wideboys are back with an earth shattering bass explosion after selling over a million copies of the series. Ministry of Sound returns with an unbeatable blend of the very best Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Trap, House, UK Garage and Future Bass covering every angle in this latest instalment to your guide to bass music! After sell out performances at this year’s Glastonbury from bass music legends Chase & Status, Dizzee Rascal, Rudimental, Example, Major Lazer, Disclosure and loads more the scene continues to flourish both on the underground and the mainstream. 2013 has seen a number of bass chart hits and we kick off with the brand new top five hit from DJ Fresh & Diplo ‘Earthquake’. Up next is quite simply the biggest selection of Dubstep, Drum & Bass and Trap from key players Knife Party, Wiley, Skream, Chase & Status, Danny Byrd and loads more. House, Garage and Future Bass has made a massive impact in 2013 and on CD2 we’ve selected huge upfront tracks from Dizzee Rascal, Disclosure, Lethal B, Sub Focus, Wretch 32 as well as cooler names Maya Jane Coles, Shadow Child, Mike Mago and Friend Within. We round up on CD3 with the finest Electronic Dance Music including top ten hit’s from Calvin Harris feat. Tinie Tempah ‘Drinking From The Bottle’, Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash feat. John Martin ‘Reload’ and Armin Van Buuren ‘This is What It Feels Like’ remixed by superstar DJ/producer David Guetta! 3CD’s of extreme bassline pressure, this is Addicted to Bass Winter 2013!
1. Earthquake (Feat. Dominique) – DJ Fresh vs. Diplo
2. Lost & Not Found (Kove Remix) – Chase and Status
3. EMD Death Machine – Knife Party
4. Booyah – Showtek
5. Flying – Wiley
6. DIAM – Skream
7. La La La (Feat. Sam Smith) (Kaos Remix) – Naughty Boy
8. I Could Be the One (DANK Remix) – Avicii vs. Nicky Romero
9. Bounce (DJ Green Lantern’s Trap Remix) – Iggy Azalea
10. Symphonica (Bare Remix) – Nicky Romero
11. Rez (Bassnectar Remix) – Underworld
12. Love Me Again (Kove Remix) – John Newman
13. One in a Million (Tantrum Desire Remix) – Drumsound & Bassline Smith
14. Hanging On (Sigma Remix) – Ellie Goulding
15. Carry Me On – Brookes Brothers
16. Creeping in the Dark (Feat. Jungle 70) (Danny Byrd Remix) – Majestic
17. Too Late – Major Look
18. Strong (High Contrast Remix) – London Grammar
19. Neon (Ed Rush Remix) – Sander Van Doorn
20. Bad Boy (Back Again) (Original Mix) – Danny Byrd
21. Go Wi Dat – Daahype
22. Addicted to the Bass (Daahype’s Trap VIP) – Wideboys
1. Bassline Junkie – Dizzee Rascal
2. Party Right (Friend Within Remix) – Lethal Bizzle
3. Doing OK (Feat. Jacob Banks) (DEVolution Remix) – Wretch 32
4. Blue Jeans (MK Darkest Mix) – Lana Del Rey
5. Look Right Through (Jamie Jones Remix) – Storm Queen
6. No I Turn You On (Feat. Zoe Kypri) (Disclosure Remix) – The Artful Dodger
7. Beauty Queen (Jack Beats Remix) – Foxes
8. The Renegade – Friend Within
9. The Show – Mike Mago
10. Heartless (Jakwob Mix) – Ame
11. 23 (Zinc VIP Mix) – Shadow Child
12. Everything (Breach Mix) – Maya Jane Coles
13. Preacher (Feat. Haydon) – Wideboys
14. So Good to Me (MK Remix) – Chris Malinchak
15. When Will They Learn (Chase and Status Mix) – Liam Bailey
16. Release Me (Feat. Lotti) – Foamo
17. Butterflies (Wookie Remix) – Ray Foxx
18. The Thing (Todd Edwards Remix) – Atumpan
19. Love for the Streets – Whey Baq
20. Nobody Else – Dusky
21. Without You – Dillon Francis
22. Tidal Wave (Shadow Child Remix) – Sub Focus
1. Drinking from the Bottle (Feat. Tinie Tempah) – Calvin Harris
2. Reload – Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash
3. This Is What It Feels Like (David Guetta Remix) – Armin Van Buuren
4. Clarity (Tiesto Remix) – Zedd
5. Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
6. Alive (Hardwell Remix) – Krewella
7. Pompeii (Monsieur Adi Remix) – Bastille
8. Like Home – Nicky Romero & Nervo
9. Alive (David Guetta Remix) – Empire of the Sun
10. As Your Friend (Feat. Chris Brown) – Afrojack
11. Safe With You (Feat. Malin) – Alex Metric & JLC
12. Raindance (Wideboys Mix) – Sonny Wharton
13. Pogo (Feat. Majestic) – Laidback Luke
14. Chip Funk – Wideboys
15. Three Triangles (Losing My Religion) – Hardwell
16. Boing Clash Boom (Bingo Players Remix) – Dada Life
17. Fire – Jacob Plant
18. Layers – Pryda
19. Turn Me Out – Russ Chimes
20. Wonky – Wideboys
21. Magnus Sonus – Stadium
22. Lose Control (Taiki & Nulight Mix) – Hervé